Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Finally a Family Blog!!!

Well here it is, finally a blog! It only took me 5 months to finally write something and understand what it is I am doing. We have been pretty busy here at the Ready household. Summer has come to an end and we are enjoying the phases of fall! My last day of work was Aug. 30th, so I have been busy preparing for our new arrival. She has somewhere to sleep and to be changed! I am definately nesting, I can't get enough of organizing or crafting. Matthew has been so wonderful. He now knows how I was as a manager, as I define my new role at home as House Manager ( or Kenny likes to say Executive Director of Domestic Affairs)!!! We also purschased a digital camera so stay tune for pictures!!! My intent for this blog is to send out updates every month to the family. I have a friend who does this and I love it!!! Take care everyone and next time maybe Maya will be here!!!

No comments: