Here are some amazing photos of Maya that her daddy took with his fancy camera. I can't believe how big she is getting. At her 4 month check up she weighed 17.14oz (95%) and was 26 inches long (75%), the doctor was cracking up at Maya all chubbed out in her diaper on the table and commented on her looking like a 9 month old (have I mentioned her great aunt is like 6'??).She has finally turned over from back to front only to get stuck on her tummy and scream for help. She is reaching and grabbing things so much easier now and I swear she is days away from sitting up, she practices her crunches everyday!
Maya also knows her environment really well. She knows when we are getting ready to put her down for her nap half way up the stairs. Its hilarious! She starts to get anxious and as soon as I walk through her bedroom doors........ here come the water works. I find it particularly funny when I am only in there to change her diaper and she snaps out of it and is good time Maya again. I also find it amazing how much she misses her daddy when he is working. This morning I was nursing her in her room and she kept pulling away and looking at the door to see when her daddy was coming, it was so sweet, so I whispered to her " I miss him too!".
Everyday comes a new challange, but I am up for it. Sometimes I am in a hurry for her to do those milestone things like rolling over, sitting up, crawling, but at the end of the day I look at her and think " you better hold on to these moments and not be in such a hurry because she is only this small for a second". Needless to say I LOVE being a mommy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment