Although I have taken Maya to the park many times before, this was her first trip that we actually tried out some of what it had to offer! The bucket seat swing. I think every childs first. We placed her in the seat and stuffed a blanket inside so she was stable and off she went. I of course pushed her very slowly and was really cautious like any first time mother. She liked it ok, but she LOVED it when her daddy pushed her. He grabbed the back of the seat and pulled her back to waist/mid chest high and let her go. Thats when her smiles, cooing and babbling came. Dare I say she is a thrill seeker like her daddy??
She spent a great portion of the time on the swing. She also went down the slide with some help. She enjoyed watching the little kids running around and playing, I swear I can hear her think to herself "when can I do that?".
No comments:
Post a Comment